Friday 9 December 2011




I have been trying for ages and ages to post pictures of things I have been making and my growing bump, but my memory card, camera and battery charger all broke at different times making it impossible. Today, I have everything working, and I have lost the keys to my studio, which is where I take all my pictures!! My studio has much better light than in my house. I tried taking pictures inside but they are such bad quality. Im going to have a good hunt for the keys, so hopefully soon I will have a passable post for you. Until then, they are a little rubbish!

I am still not well and fainting all the time, and it turns out the doctor who told me it was just normal in pregnancy was wrong- I have severe anaemia and a heart murmur. I am being treated now so I'm hoping I will be back to normal soon! But it does mean everything has been a little boring. I have made it into work a few times, but most of my time I am spending snuggled up with cat on the sofa feeling Lily kick and wriggle and feeling very frustrated with myself!

I did manage to go and see My Week With Marilyn with my mama though. It was such a lovely film and I loved spending some time with my mum that didnt involve me feeling very ill and her rushing around after me!

I am also getting very excited for christmas- I can't believe how soon it is!! We are putting up our decorations this weekend, I can't wait!

Is everyone else getting in a christmassy mood?

x ♥

p.s: I am still getting orders out from my shop with the help of my David and parents, and more items will be going up soon!

6 comments:

  1. Nice cristmess vibe :)
    we're living in Israel so hanuka is on the way :)) cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no.. hope you are feeling a bit better? :( I have a heart murmur too!

    We're putting our decs up this weekend too - cannot wait!
    George | frecklie.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sorry about your health troubles :( I hope you get to feeling better very soon! Don't be working too hard.
    Your cat is so darn adorable, and I love the teacup necklace :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ♥Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Tabbies hehe <3 & love the necklace!

    Satin&Souffles xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hope that you are feeling all better soon! It's good that you're taking time to relax. Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas! Wishing you all the best in 2012! :)

    -j
    TORY BURCH GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x