10 things making me happy at the moment:
1. some new books. they are wartime romances by one of my favourite authors, elizabeth elgin.
2. finally finishing my blog makeover!
3. making plans to see my David, to make the time we are apart go quicker.
4. ... and spending evenings instant messaging each other while watching TV, so I dont miss him as much :)
5. other peoples generosity- in the last week we have been given a cot and a brand new push-chair very cheap!
6. crunchies and cheese strings- my pregnancy cravings. I am eating hundreds.
7. cooking! This week I made a really yummy spaghetti bolognese, and I'm planning on making a chocolate cheesecake this weekend!
8. The fact I have a job finally! This means less money worries. my job is at the body shop, and I love it there so far- everyones really nice, we get lots of freebies, and part of my training has involved learning how to do facials and make up on customers, which meant other staff having to give me them to demonstrate! It was lovely, and I got paid for it! :)
9. My evening routine. after dinner, curl up on the sofa with a book or a film, and my cat alfie cuddling my bump. he has become very attached to bump...
10. ... and bump loves alfie! every evening, when alfie is giving us cuddles, the baby is most active, and I can feel it wriggling around and giving little kicks inside my belly. Feeling my baby moving is the best feeling ever. Nothing makes me happier. It is amazing! yesterday, I felt the baby jump when our TV suddenly came on really loud- it is so cute, and little things like this are making it seem so much more real to me. I love my baby so much already ♥
what's making you happy at the moment?
p.s: I'm now selling some jewelry on ebay. take a look! if you think the price is a bit too much, you can make me an offer on anything you like the look of :)