Monday 14 June 2010

summer dreams ♥




afternoons in the garden, pretty flowers, beatrix potter, home made meals, pies, ice cream, tea and tea and more tea, looking through old photographs, finding old treasures, clearing out bedrooms and sorting so its nice and cosy, finding old love notes and cinema ticket and photos, little wind up music players, kitty and benjamin playing little twinkley notes, watchig movies, playing games outside, bike rides, drawing and writing, reciveing pretty mint green post from dearest charlotte, smiling and laughing, listening to the pretty sounds of regina spektor, muse, eliza doolittle, poalo mutini, temper trap, and my little lovely diana vickers. planning summer trips and parties and celebrations. hugs and catch ups. suprises. waiting for David to join me here. missing him already. feeling like a 15 year old again, at home and missing my love. I believe this is going to be the best summer for a long time ♥

11 comments:

  1. Lovely.
    I love summer.




    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds lovely lovely. i can feel it in my bones that this shall be the bestest summer yet!! bike rides and picnics and tummies full of ice cream. hope you are well dearest rosie. much love samantha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too adorable for words Rosie. It sounds perfect. I'm sure your summer will be magical, just like you.
    The pictures are beautiful, so sweet. That parcel looks lovely.. I wish I got post like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. summer is going great so far for me!!!
    i'm glad you're enjoying yours!
    xoxo,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful! That little necklace is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rosie, these are just the most darling pictures I ever did see. The Peter Rabbit necklace is especially wonderous. I really believe that you wil have the loveliest, sparkliest most magical summer there ever was, sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds simply idyllic, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this all sounds so beautiful and lovely! your blog is so sweet dear, i love all of the photographs, and everything feels so dreamy (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures are lovely, you have such an adorable blog!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how pretty...I love all those soft colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x