Monday 21 June 2010

Rose




Sadness and tears. My sisters little hamster fifi died this week. she was very poorly and the medicine did not work. Ive been trying to cheer my little sister up but she is very upset. We were worried that poppy would get ill too, but she seems ok at the moment. fingers crossed ever so tight, hoping and hoping.

Despite the sadness I am having a lovely time at home. I made a few changes to mine and my sisters room. I made a collage of photographs of me and my David in the shape of a heart on one wall. I strung up some family photographs with ribbon over my bed. I think itsmade the room a little bit coier, a little bit nicer. 

I visited my Nana and Grandfather yesterday. Their garden is looking ever so lovely. Their plum tree is getting so tall, i remember when it was just a baby. And they have their vegtable patch with poatoes and rhubarb. and they are growing raspberries and strawberries, that me and my little brother snacked on whilst we were there. We also ate her homemade yorkshire puddings which have always been my favourites. And her roses are looking so beautiful too.

 

There seems to be roses everywhere this summer. Our rose bush is looking wonderful in the back garden. 'Rose'anne. Roses on my clothes. Rose coloured nails. Rose bud lips. Rosie cheeks. Roses on my locket. Roses on my fingers. Rose lip balm. Rosie Roses.



How are your summers??
x ♥



15 comments:

  1. love the gorgeous tights, I want a pair! Sorry to hear about your sister's pet. But it was lovely about how everything was just..well..lovely.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so sad. :(
    i have been eating lots of strawberries.
    my summer is good. very sunny, and hot.
    enjoy your day dearie.
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no, oh no! I am just so so sorry to hear about Fifi. Kisses to you and your sister, you poor poor girls. My fingers are crossed for Poppy *
    These pictures are so pretty, and make me feel oh so summery.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so terribly sorry about little fifi. i do hope your sister cheers up.
    i quite like the additions to your room. adorable. and all the roses! how lucky you are to be so surrounded.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your little sister's hamster :(
    Your blog is absolutely beautiful, and just so lovely to read! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your little sister's hamster :(
    Your blog is absolutely beautiful, and just so lovely to read! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so sorry about the hamster, i know i'd be devestated if my pussy died...
    beautiful, beautiful images, dear. your pictures are just filled with soft light and loveliness! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry about your hamester...

    I love your heart collage, I am now inspired to make such one when I have my own place. :)

    Your photographs are always oh so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh no fifi!!! rosie- please give your sister a hug from me and tilly~rose. and a kiss to dear little poppy.
    you poor things.

    all your roses are so very pretty!! lovely to hear you are happy at home!

    big moon hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics! Awh I love visiting my grandparents, so miss them, on another continent in fact! Enjoy your wonderful summer!! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Rosie dear, I've given you an award.
    Just comment and let me know when you know that you've received it!

    http://thesoapqueen.blogspot.com/2010/06/random-wednesdays-award.html

    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry about your hamster.
    ...but your blog is lovely and enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. such pretty pics! sorry about your sister's pet...

    just stumbled upon your blog and i think its so LOVELY! do drop by mine too when you have some time. maybe we can follow each other. =)

    Persis.
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm sorry about your sister's loss . :{

    but it's nice to hear you're having a lovely summer ! my summer has been the best one i've had for a while :}

    much love <3
    http://bisousmonamourrevised.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello :D
    Awesome blog- just stumbled upon it when I was checking whether Google had indexed mine properly (you'll understand how your blog is connected to mine once you see the URL ;D ):)
    So incredibly sorry to hear about your sister's pet...
    BTW, love the golden ring! Where did you get it from? Can you get it in England (I'm English)? Ah, roses.. :)
    Your post reminds me of Cath Kidston for some odd reason. Do you happen to be a fan of Cath Kidston?
    Anywho, incredible blog :)
    http://chimerical.weebly.com
    ^see how I found your blog? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x