(we heart it)
I have been tagged by the ever-so-sweet susan to tell 7 things about myself. Thank you lovely!
1. i had one of my most favourite dreams i have ever had last night. I moved to London where worked in a little art cafe, making art and cupcakes and cups of tea. i worked with the loveliest people there too. and i had my very own horse, who was beautiful!! I do also remember in the dream wanting to go and visit my family, and wondering how i would get my horse on the train!
2. I think the reason my dream was so lovely was because my boyfriend was stroking my hair as i drifted off to sleep. and that always makes me feel so happy and love him so much i sometimes want to cry a little bit!
3. I am always on the hunt for new and interesting and pretty jars. I display most of my artwork in jars, all of my little characters and scenes and dolls. Has anyone ever found a wonderful place to find jars?
4. lots of things in my life at the moment seem to be mint green. the colour of my front door, the colour of my favourite pyjamas, the colour of my dressing gown, the colour of my sweet little top with a bow on it, the colour of the socks i am wearing, the colour of my nails at the moment. and my most favourite mint green thing- the lace around my wrist. My little brothers teacher had a reel of mint green lace, and when she was working with some other children, he went to her desk with a pair of scissors, and cut off some for me, which he then put in the top pocket of his shirt. He gave it to me at the school gates, saying he thought i would like it because its pretty and i could use it for my art. I told him it was naughty of him to take it without the teacher knowing, but i still smiled lots and hugged him lots, because it may have been one of the sweetest things he has ever ever done. i tied the lace around my wrist and wear it every day!
5. I wish for time. time for my art, time for my family, time with my boyfriend, time for sending special fairy posts, time to write to friends, time to stop and think, time for blogging and visiting all of your dear blogs and answering your sweet comments. time to sleep. I wish for my camera to work, and i wish for money troubles to disappear, and I wish to watch the secret of moonacre film.
6. I am so completely excited about christmas!! already, although its early. i have already started my christmas countdown, and know exactly what i am getting all of my loved ones.
7. it was my blogs birthday two days ago, and i missed it!! i have been blogging for a year now. I adore it ever such a lot. when i started this blog i had no idea how much i would grow to love it, and how many talented and lovely and kind people i would meet. I had no idea i would make friends, which i most certainly have. I have so much to thank blogging for. it is rather wonderful!
At the moment, my time is being filled with work and art and buying train tickets and knitting and cooking and writing and research and post finishing and library visits and planning for halloween (the corpse bride? a little girl ghost?) and post receiving with smiles and happiness and awe and wonder and buying teeny toys and birthday celebrations. I visited home last weekend for my sisters birthday. my sister has been missing poppy very much while she is at uni with me. so she brought her own teeny friend!! a teeny white hamster named fleur. she is ever so pretty. I wish i could show you all pictures, but my camera will not work. which is something i dislike rather a lot!
thank you to all of you who take the time to read my blog, and those who also take the time to leave the wonderful comments you do. every single follower and every single comment means more than you can know, especially as i find it so difficult to find time to reply to you all!!!
but every single comment is definitely read and definitely brings and smile to my face and is appreciated ever such a lot!!