Saturday 22 November 2008

Angel wings to fly to the moon...

I had a busy day yesterday, making these wings for the absolutely wonderful The tea drinking english rose who made me a beautiful star!! These wings are for her, so we can fly to the moon together wearing our stars in our hair :) Your all welcome to join us too!! We are building a wonderfully magical pretend world together with lots of beautiful and delightful things :)

Thank you all for the lovely, sweet comments you have all been sending me!! They make me smile and smile :)

I have been feeling so christmassy lately, which has made me very happy and jolly!! Christmas always makes me crave sweet things though- as you can see from my treats in the pictures!! How yummy they were!! I also brought some fairy lights today, which are just lovely, hanging around my room giving it a magical glow!!! I want to try and take some pictures with them too, so hopefully they will be in a post soon!!!


I have also been tagged by the very inspirational The Yellow Elephantwho I thank ever so much!!

1. Were you named after anyone? - Yes, sort of!! My nans name is Rose, and my parents wanted to have that somewhere in my name, so wrote down all the names they could think of with Rose in, and decided on Roseanne :)
2. Do you still have your tonsils? - Yes
3. Would you bungee jump? -Yes, it would be fun :)
4. What is your favorite cereal? - Chocolately ones, I think my favourite would be weetos. I also like corn pops because they remind me of staying at my grandparents house when I was younger, but you cant really get them anymore.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them of? not usually, unless theyre really tight :)
6. What is your favorite ice cream? ben and jerrys cookie dough is just amazing... yummmmmm....
7. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their clothes and hair
8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My lack of confidence in myself and the work that I do
9. What's the last thing you ate? an apple
10. What are you listening to right now? I was just litening to christmas songs :)
11. Last movie you watched? A cinderella story
12. What did you dream about last night? I was at home with my family and my boyfriend watching TV, which was lovely, although it may sound very boring!!
13. What book are you reading? - Thanks for the memories by Cecilia Ahern
14. Summer or winter? Winter I think, being in the sun and warmth in the summer is nice, but theres something about having to wrap up warm and drink hot milky drinks and the christmas lights in winter that is just so magical and lovely :)
15. Do you have any special talents? I can fit 22 grapes in my mouth!!

So now I must tag someone, and I honestly am finding it so difficult to decide, oh dear oh dear!!!!! Most people I see though have done this post already. I choose to tag Abings daily pics as she has a lovely blog and has been sending me such sweet, sweet comments!!

I also have quite an exciting trip planned this week- on Thursday I am visiting Tate Liverpool!! I will also hopefully be doing some shopping on the day. It should be wonderful, but I am so very nervous as I will be all alone!! What a terrible shame!! I have never visited Liverpool before and my friends that were meant to be going can no longer afford it, but my tutor has told me it will be so helpful to my project. My boyfriend has a presentation so cant go. So I shall be alone for my first time visiting liverpool- how very scary indeed!! I just hope I wont get lost!!

Sweet dreams everyone, you all are so very very lovely!!

x

13 comments:

  1. aww i really want to live on the moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. 22 grapes??? rosie, that's one amazing talent!!! whooaaa... you're making very pretty wings...fly aways now, reach for the stars and play amongst the clouds!!! and may i ask, what's that scrumptious looking pink and white that you're holding???yummm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the star band!!

    thanks 4watch my blog, what does taged mean??

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw wicked wings!
    very cute pictures! looks like you are having fun. i cannot wait till christmas...yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoe sweet those wings were! like a fairy godmother... and your sweets, yummy <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Tate Liverpool, I like it more than Tate Modern and Britain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how very sweet you are!!
    those wings are lovely lovely.
    can we both have some? oh you are now an angel also. my angel star. princess star.

    you are so sweet.
    and guess what? :( i forgot. forgot so badly to vote for our little lovely. diana vickerrrs. oh i hope she....and you forgive me. so so much.
    i will vote twice next week! i promise. i felt so awful. so very very awful. to you too.

    i am so glad she stayed though, or i would have never forgiven myself. dear oh dear.

    your ansers to your tag are lovely. and that nougat looks delightful. i am in love with nougat. oh and turkish delight.

    thank you for your email address. i will try again tomorrow after my lecture. i was terrified when it didn't work. but i will try the other instead.
    thank you lots.

    you make me giggle. i can imagine you dancing a little moon dance, in those wings to my blog songs. hehe. i bet you looked cute.
    you should very muh carry on dancing to christmas songs... because it's 31 days (by the time you read this) to go!!! yippee.

    but now i must focus on uni work.

    i shall email you tomorrow sweethearted star.

    forever moon hugs and tilly~rose hopes you loved her strawberry drop. (she thinks you ate it.. :)!)
    she says we should make them into strawberry stars when we live on the moon.
    i think she is more excited than we both put together!

    have a happy monday.
    (daydream of stars)
    xxx
    ps. i thin you will be fine with tate liverpool. you will have the fairies with you. they always protect the ones who believe. even your special fairy.
    i bet you even have your own special star fairy now you are the princess of all stars.
    you lucky darling.
    so worry not now.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for your oh so lovely comment. I absolutely love your blog as well and will add it to my blog roll and comment too, if you don't mind.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet friend you seem. The little angel wings make me think of those dear preschool Christmas pageants.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh sweetie.
    i just read your comment on
    'have you seen my shoes?'
    we are sequined/glitter brush twins.
    i love mine. you can't really see it in that picture though. maybe it will feature again soon.

    we should have been born on the moon.
    we would be moon-babies.
    hehe.

    i emailed you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. why thank you =] I do hope others like the ornaments as much as I enjoyed making them.

    your comments are so nice and encouraging. I am glad you liked mine.

    My little sister's middle name is Rose so I have always thought it a lovely name - and of course the beautiful flower is my favourite. the name very much fits you!

    love, cait

    ReplyDelete
  12. rosie darl...i've featured you on my blog...i hope its alright :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, those wings look brilliant! May I join you to the moon? I've never been, yet I've heard many nice things about it.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x