Wednesday 14 November 2012

sand, sea & swings



 Just a little update, I will get back to some proper blogging soon! I have been terrible at remembering to take any photo's lately to post here, but I did get a few from a little family trip to the beach we had this weekend while visiting my Aunt in Brighton. It was a very cold but lovely, crisp day on the beach. Lily seemed to enjoy herself too, and absolutely loved the swings that were close by! She couldn't stop giggling the whole time she was on them, and she was laughing particularly hard and grinning at the dad pushing his son on the swing next to her. She's a little flirt already!  David & I had a great time in the park too, and may have had a sneaky go on the swings and zip wire while Lily played with her Grandma.

Lily and I also had a little trip to London recently where we met up with the lovely Charlotte and Sara. We had such a wonderful time, and it was so lovely finally meeting two pretty ladies whose blogs I have loved for years. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get many good pictures, but hopefully we will be able to do it again one day and I will make sure I remember to take lots!

I have a few outfit posts planned as I haven't done one for ages, sorry for being such a rubbish blogger, I think I'm gradually getting better at balancing being a working mummy and fitting in other things around work, nappy changes & feeds!

x ♥

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x