Sunday 28 October 2012

Autumn

















Hello lovelies! I know, I've been, yet again, an awful blogger. Life just seems to get in the way all the time! The last couple of months have been extra crazy busy. Between starting my new job (which I am really enjoying!), being a mummy, David starting his new job, birthday parties for what feels like hundreds of people, weddings, christenings, spa days, London days, celebration meals, visiting the Harry Potter studios (eeeeek!! a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!), illness, shopping and housework, I haven't found much time to even touch my laptop. Then, of course, the day I did go on my laptop with the intention of blogging, I was sat on a beanbag, placed my open laptop next to me for just a moment, fell off the beanbag, on to my laptop and smashed the screen. Ooops! 

So David is very kindly sharing his laptop with me at the moment! I thought I would share a few pictures of what my Autumn has looked like. I am now on half term (something that makes me love my job even more) and plan to do a few posts this week between decorating Lily's room and  making pumpkin soups and Halloween cupcakes! 

But you can always find me here and here.

How have you all been? Do you have any plans for Halloween? Any costume idea's for me would be very much appreciated, I have put all of my effort into Lily's costume and completely forgotten myself! I need to come up with something very soon!

x ♥

3 comments:

  1. Aw Lily is getting so big! And even cuter :D sounds like you've been super busy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, your daughter is gorgeous!!! You should dress as a skeleton, so easy as there are loads of skeleton onesies and leotards around for cheap!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x