Wednesday 4 April 2012

triangles




Hello :) 

Finally, this morning I managed to get Lily to sleep for a little while somewhere other than in my arms! I took this opportunity to do my hair and pick out some jewelry to wear. This is a big difference to my usual getting dressed routine at the moment, which tends to be dash around super fast grabbing the first top and jeans I see and chuck my hair into a ponytail before Lily starts crying because I'm not holding her! So while this outfit may be quite boring, to me it was a big achievement!

The necklace I'm wearing is one of my favourites, I found it in a cute little handmade gift shop last year at the gardens where my graduation was held. The ring I'm wearing is one I made, more like this will be going up in the shop soon!




My little Lily wore her 'I love you mummy' baby grow today, one of my favourites! She is getting so big and changing so much already. She will be a month old on Sunday, which has come so fast! I love my little strawberry :)

How are you all?

x ♥

2 comments:

  1. you're a beautiful mummy!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow. Just stumbled on your blog and am so happy I did. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x