Wednesday 11 April 2012

easter











Hello!

I hope everyone enjoyed their easter weekend! Ours was lovely. On Good Friday we went to a little farm with my family and did the easter egg hunt and fed the animals. We saw all the adorable baby animals too! So cute! We then went to stay with David's family for a few nights as David was helping them move house. Lily and  I spent the time with David's sister and had a really nice time, as I don't get to see her very often. 

On easter Sunday it was also David's birthday. We came back home for a yummy dinner of roast lamb and a little easter get together with some of my family. I decorated a cake for David's birthday, I made a penguin out of icing which looked ridiculous but he seemed to appreciate the effort! Lily dressed in a pretty white dress and pink tights so she looked pretty for daddy's birthday. She was also one month old on Sunday! I can't believe how fast that time has gone! We also watched Mary Poppins and had lots of chocolate. It was a lovely weekend of celebrations, family and far too much food!

I've finally updated my shop with some new rings, and soon there will be some new necklaces up too! I'm really enjoying making things again now the pregnancy and birth are over with and I feel much better! http://www.etsy.com/shop/RosiesShop 

I've also decided my pregnancy and baby blog will just be a pregnancy blog, so I wont be updating it anymore. If you want to read about Lily, she will be included here! So I've finished the last few updates for the blog and now it will just be there as a place to look back on my pregnancy and bump pictures as a little record. I've changed the name to 'waiting for Lily'. I hope one day I'll be able to share it with her and she can read all about our time waiting and preparing for her arrival!

And just one last thing... Lily smiled at me for the first time this morning! A very wide, beautiful, gummy grin! My heart melted ♥

How were your easter weekends?

x ♥

1 comment:

  1. I always like to read your posts ! so true, so sweet !
    Easter was good too with a lot of chocolate :)
    Beautiful pics of animals and your lovely baby !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x