Thursday 23 June 2011









Just a little post, not very exciting really, but I want to get back into the habit of blogging more! I've spent this weekend at home to help get my studio built and ready in the garden, but the weather has made it impossible!! The rain has meant whenever we get started, we have to stop and cover it over again, so it's still all in pieces at the moment. I was hoping to be decorating it by now! So this week has turnt into a rather lazy one. Lots of drinking tea ( my mother makes me tea every 5 minutes when I'm home, and I love it!!), drawing and making little things, eating lots of yummy food and lots cuddles with little Alfie, who is missing Archie very much. The only really productive thing I have done is shop for my nephews birthday present, but I got slightly distracted by this adorable little bumblebee dress and bought it for my niece! oops, i couldn't resist though!




( my camera is getting on my nerves. I cant get these little marks off of the lens and it makes little blotches all over my pictures!!)

more interesting posts to come very soon, I promise!!

x ♥

9 comments:

  1. Your cat is the cutest thing ever! Aww I love people that share their cats on their blog, I'm glad I'm not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh your little cat is darling! i want a kitten so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty photographs, dear! And how adorable is that little bumblebee dress! Your niece is so lucky. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos...just a tip, those dots are on your camera's sensor, you can get it cleaned at a camera store and they'll come right off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your kitty looks so sweet :D i love cats. and that little dress is absolutly darling! the sweetest

    http://wishhunting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bumblebee dress is so adorable! Your niece is one lucky little lady :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore these photos, so cute - your cat is beyond adorable! <3 xoxo
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cat is so cute, I love the picture of the flowers too :)

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x