i apologise for being away again such a long time, a few sad and teary things have happened here so my mind has been away from blogging, but i am back and smiling!!
my room is all newly decorated!! it is mainly white and plain because i am sharing with my sister (for the first time since i was 9 years old!!) and we have rather different tastes, so what i wanted has had ro be comprimised but i still love it!!! hopefully more things will be up on the walls soon, but here it is!!
whilst everyone was clearing out all of their things, we came across lots of wonderful treasures, and i have gained lots of lovely clothes from my mother!!! she has also given me lots of wonderful jewelary she doesnt wear anymore, my favourite being her locket with delicate flowers on the front with a very long chain.
mother also gave me a pair of wedges with ribons that tie around your ankles which i have been wearing while enjoying the lovely sunny weather!! I love being at home in the garden, we've been having lunch in the garden every day with tea :)
I recieved a wonderful package in the post from little lottie!!! there were teeny books with little drawings and words and notes and sweeties that i have been eating for breakfast and wrapped up very carefully in pink tissue paper i found the prettiset and most adorable tiny tea cup, and in the next litle pink tissue wrapped suprise, kitty was waiting for me!!! my new teeny tiny friend, who i carry in my pocket, and who drinks tea with me out of the pretty teacup!!! i adore her, lottie is a complete angel :) she makes a wonderful friend for mr hedgehog!
I have been tagged by the lovely Jane to list 5 of my current obsessions. here they are!
1. tea!! i drink more when i am at home than when i am at uni, because my parents drink so much and make me some everytime they have any, which i love ♥
2. polaroids, but i havent taken any yet that i like very much
3. day trips with my family. we have been having lots lately because we are making up for the fact we cant have a very long holiday this year. so far we have been to legoland, a pretty little village with cute shops, and tomorrow we are going to london with our melin annual passes to visit the london eye, madame tussauds and the aquarium :)
4. my neice and nephew. they are my boyfriends older sisters little boy who is 2, and little girl who is 9 months old, and they are adorable!!! the little boy calls me uncle instead of auntie, but i do not mind being his uncle Rosie, as he so so cute!!
5. inspiring blogs with the most beautiful pictures and words :)
i tag: daisy-kate and stephanie
I have also recieved this lovely award from lavelle and ashma thank you lovelies!! I have to list 15 of my favourite newly found blogs, so here they are:
all the mountains
heart in a cage
two breads, please?
thrils and frills
rose coloured rain
here comes the sun
sorry, there are only 10, and not all new finds, but i love them!!
I have been given this beautiful award from the lovely lottie!! thank you ever so much :)
i will pass this on to daydream lily and loveology
thank you all ever so much for the beautiful comments you have left me, they have put a very big smile on my face :)
lots of love