Saturday 1 November 2008

Halloween!!!

I hope everyone had lovely halloweens!!




I went to my friends halloween party, that had a superhro and villains theme!! Me and the boyfriend went as superman and supergirl :)





We had a lovely time, and ate potato wedges and doritos with dip, played with blow up pumpkins and drinking games with cherryade!!

Today I am making a cottage pie for me and my boyfriend, and will wear my new knitted tights!! I got them in black, grey and red. I think I will wear red today :)

Have a lovely day!! x

1 comment:

  1. Variety Bathtub Taps everywhere, each one is addictive, and often people do not know how to choose. Which is a good Taps UK? But we can start with the material from the bathtub, Pull Out Kitchen Taps different materials are very different

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x