Saturday 8 June 2013

OREO STUFFED COOKIES

oreo stuffed cookies SAM_3077

I thought I'd share a super easy, super tasty recipe with you today. I made these at the weekend and they were amazing! You only need three ingredients & a spare 15 mins & you can make yourself a delicious treat.

To  make 6 you will need:

♥ A packet of cookie mix
♥ A packet of oreos
♥ A cup of water

SAM_3079
Preheat your oven to 180°c. To start, you need to make your cookie dough. Instead of following the pack instructions (which were to add 3-4 tbsps of water) I had a cup of water that I was pouring in slowly and stirring the mix until I reached the consistency I wanted. I like my cookies gooey and moist, so I used about 3/4 of the cup of water.

Next, you need to lightly grease a muffin tray, then add about a tablespoon of the cookie mix to the bottom of 6 of the sections. 

SAM_3081 

Place your oreos on top of your cookie mix bases, then spoon more of your cookie mix over the oreos to cover them. Pop them in the oven for 10-15mins. While they're cooking, it's very important to eat any remaining cookie dough & lick the spoon. In my opinion, this is the most important step!

SAM_3082 

You should end up with big, gooey, chocolaty, delicious pieces of heaven! Serve warm with some milkshakes for the perfect treat!

SAM_3095 

SAM_3109

Let me know if you make these, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

x ♥

P.S: Don't forget to enter my giveaway! You've only got a few hours left!

9 comments:

  1. If I weren't having my kitchen re-done at the moment I'd definitely (attempt) to make these! I've not got a massive sweet tooth usually but with oreos I make an exception (the Cadbury's chocolate with oreo is addictive. I got through an entire 500g bar in one train journey the once!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing!! Definitely on the to-do list now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so good! I have to try these! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious!! I'm going to have to give them a try :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh these look lovely! I've seen pictures of Oreo cookies all over the place but have never had a proper recipe for them. Will give this one a go!

    Emily/ emerlilly.blogspot.co.uk
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god these are like the perfect cookies! will definitely attempt these one day

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look amazing! i'm going to resist the temptation to make them though, my body does not need that calorie intake haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look amazing, now I want to try them haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x