Thursday 2 May 2013

POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE


SAM_2040

SAM_2051

SAM_2054

SAM_2056

SAM_2057

SAM_2060

SAM_2061

SAM_2069

SAM_2089

SAM_2093

SAM_2096

SAM_2097


Hello!

The weather here has been so lovely recently, after what felt like the longest winter ever! I love it, everyone seems so much happier and everywhere looks beautiful! I have been making the most of my afternoons after work with Lily, and we have been going for walks in the sunshine. This time last year I was taking her out for strolls in her buggy- now we can walk to see the ducks in the brook near our house by strolling together, holding hands. She loves the ducks, pointing and laughing at them, and picking flowers keeps her busy for soooo long! Look at the concentration on her face!

I hope all of my English readers are enjoying this sudden nice weather too :)

x ♥

4 comments:

  1. Great daily life pics :) Weather is warm here in South Portugal xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures, they're so beautiful to look at! Especially the one of Lily walking :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures, and such a pretty lily! WALKING, oh my!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x