Tuesday 4 December 2012

for him

for him

01 // 02 // 03 // 04 // 05 // 06 // 07

Hello!

I thought I would do a little series of Christmas gift inspiration posts. I have been doing so much online shopping recently and found so many lovely things,  I thought I would share! I made my own personal wishlist a few weeks ago, but today I thought I would do a little 'for him' post.

01. Like the now infamous Topshop T Shirt, but the Topman version. I know this would be perfect for many boys I know! And they would love it too, particularly David, my very own computer/ video game geek.

02. I LOVE this mug!! Who doesn't love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?! 

03. A little novelty book from ASOS that made me laugh!

04. These are so cool! Cufflinks with personalised QR codes. You get to choose the message. Perfect for gadget loving males, I can imagine many men would love showing these off!

05. This retro Gameboy phone case is one of my favourites, I would this, and I'm sure many video game nerds would too! And for only £1.98 you can't go wrong!

06. Rubix cube MP3 speakers. How cool?! Perfect size for travelling or would look great sat on his bedside table. 

07. Aviator headphones. A bit pricey, but some of the best looking headphones ever!

I hope this has given you a few ideas, I always find boys so hard to buy for but am pretty pleased with how I've done so far this year! How is your Christmas shopping coming along?

x ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate all of them x